Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'm being productive.

Yesterday morning I wound off a 40-thread, 8-yard warp, tied it onto the old warp and wound it onto the warp beam. Then at various times throughout the day, I wove miniature rugs. I finished weaving off that warp this morning and cut it off the loom. There are 33 mini-rugs all cut apart and waiting beside the sewing machine for me to zigzag across the ends. And I already have another 40-thread, 8-yard warp wound off and ready to be tied onto the warp I just finished. If I keep going at this rate, I'll meet my goal of 500 by the end or March. The 33 I just wove bring my total to 146.

However, if I spend all my time weaving, I won't get any knitting done, and I DO have several knitting projects I need to work on. Also, the weather IS going to improve and I won't be stuck at home.

No comments: