Saturday, January 20, 2018

More knitting

I have finished another Baby Surprise Jacket and am working on two more. Here's the one I finished:
I only had one ball of the variegated baby colors, so when I ran out of it, I looked through my stash for coordinating colors. I first added the green (don't know why it looks blue in the picture), and when I ran out of that I added the pink. Then I extended the  sleeves with about three inches of pink ribbing. The sleeves in the pattern as written are rather short. If the three inches make them too long, they can be folded back.

Now I have started two more BSJs - one in a striping yarn that is grays and white, and the other in a yarn that will give wide stripes (color blocks?) of several pastel colors.

I've also knit three children's hats, using up leftover yarn.

Sorry about the blurry pictures.

Our weather for the last several days has not been to my liking!!! Here are a few pictures I took.
It started warming up yesterday, and some of the icicles have fallen or melted, and the cap on the birdbath is not quite so tall now. Even under the carport, Carmen's vehicle got covered.

I didn't leave the house for 8 days - there was no place I really needed to go.

 
 
 

No comments: