Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

Well, I finally managed to get that picture of me and Midnight in my profile section. The file was too large, so I had to resize it. Since I'm not the most computer-literate person in the world, that took some playing around in the camera software.

Is it my monitor, or does my hair look blond instead of gray?

I had the company of a five-year-old all day. We played several games of Chutes & Ladders, she drew a bunch of pictures, she played games on the computer, I read a book to her, etc. She fell asleep on the couch while I was cooking supper, and we couldn't wake her to eat. When her mom called to say she was on her way home, I managed to get her coat on her and Dominic carried her out to the car. She sort of woke up on the way home, and then woke up completely when we got there. Of course she denied sleeping at all.

I thought I would get a lot of knitting done today, but that didn't happen. I did several inches on a simple scarf, but that was all. Maybe tomorrow and Friday - Lexi will be here again Saturday afternoon, sleep over, and then most of the day on Sunday. (Please overlook the poor sentence structure.)

I hope everyone has a very pleasant Thanksgiving!

No comments: