Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day

I've let a whole week go by again since I posted. We've had a lot of sleet and freezing rain. Lexi's school let out early on Monday and Tuesday and cancelled classes on Wednesday. However, Thursday was a nice day, so the Valentine's Day party went on as scheduled. Lexi came home with her box filled to overflowing. Valentines sure have changed since I was in school - even since my kids were in school!

Yesterday after church, I killed an hour and a half with a little shopping and lunch, and then went to the yarn shop to knit. There were eight or nine of us who knitted, talked and looked at yarn. It's always nice to get together with other knitters. The Yarn Harlot is going to be in Nashville in April. I put my name on the list to go to that. We'll meet at the yarn shop and carpool down.

No comments: