Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's fixed

On Tuesday, my next-door neighbor gave me a ride into Mayfield to get my car. I realized yesterday, when I drove to Paducah, that the occasional whiney/grindy noises I had been hearing for a while must have been caused by the deterioration of that serpentine belt. The car sounds much better now; I don't feel like it's going to fall apart soon. 

On Monday, my daughter messaged me that "Violet has been given a ten day eviction notice." Violet is my great-granddaughter due soon. I guess Carmen's message means that if she's not born by next Thursday, they will induce labor. I think it would be neat for her to be born next Wednesday, the 18th - that was my father's birthday. 

I really need to concentrate on Violet's blanket.
I don't know why the lilac part looks white. This is the first picture I've taken with my cell phone and uploaded. I still need to put yellow centers in the little flowers and give them some green stems and leaves. I am now almost finished with the side border with her last name. When I finish that, I'll pick up stitches on the other side and do her middle name.

When I finish this project, I can work on some of the others I have on the needles.

No comments: