Friday, January 5, 2007

C'est Finis

I finished the octopus yesterday. I think it turned out pretty well. It's now in a gift bag, waiting for the shower next Tuesday evening. It's bigger than I thought, but by the time the baby is walking well, he'll be able to carry it around.

Country Living

I wish I'd been quicker on the draw with the camera about half an hour ago. I looked out the window and a minivan was driving slowly by with the back hatch open. A man was sitting inside holding the reins of two horses that were trotting along behind.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

horse exercise without actually having to ride? (because that would be exercise for a person, too, right?)
This made me smile. Today I heard one of the new KY want to be governors suggesting that Kentucky could improve its ratings in terms of healthcare if every Kentuckian improved his/her diet and exercise. (what about the good doctoring part?!)