Friday, January 11, 2008

After-school Snack

Lexi wanted something to eat when she got home from school, and she wanted to get it herself. She was trying to find something in the refrigerator, when I mentioned that I had bought some bananas. She thought that sounded good, but she had to dress it up. Those are mini pretzel rods stuck through the banana. Looks like a racing scull, or a centipede. She'd already taken a bite before she showed it to me.

Alyssa brought back Dominic's TV this afternoon, so Bob has something to keep his eyes and mind occupied. That makes me feel better. Bob's been walking around our tiny town the last couple of days, learning where everything is. On Tuesday, I took him to the social services office, and to Social Security to get his address changed with them. He's using my address now until he gets into his own place. Because of his disability, he qualifies for a medical card, which will come in the mail in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we need to locate a doctor for him.

No comments: