Monday, March 3, 2008

What a Lousy Day!

It didn't start out too badly - raining, but not dark and dismal, but it has wound up horrid. It's cold, windy, wet, and I want to crawl in bed and stay there. But I can't, because Lexi is here and needs to be cared for. Of course, Bob can handle that, but I'd better stay up just the same.

The March flowers (daffodils or jonquils in other parts of the country) are starting to bloom. That's always encouraging - Spring is on its way. I'm definitely ready for it!

It doesn't help that I have a cold. When I went to the oncologist on Thursday, she reprimanded me for not calling when my throat started getting sore a week before. She prescribed an antibiotic, but I don't know that they really help with a cold. I guess she's making sure it doesn't become something else. I'm getting tired of blowing my nose; good thing I have boxes of tissues all over the house.

No comments: