Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Windsday

That's from the Winnie-the-Pooh border in Lexi's room. And that's what it was today. I had planned to spray weed-killer, but this certainly was not the right day to do it. Instead I sat on the back porch enjoying the breeze and knitting for several hours this morning and then more this afternoon. In between, I lay on my bed and read the last couple of chapters of The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan. Before I go to bed I'll have to decide what book I want to read next. I still have a few that I bought at the library's book sale that I haven't read yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind Mom but that reminded me of a joke:

Three old ladies were sitting on a bench.

The first one said 'It's windy out today.’

The second one said ‘It's not Wednesday, it's Thursday.’

And the third one said ‘I'm thirsty too, let's go have a cup of tea.’


:) Love ya!

Carmen