Tuesday, February 8, 2011
The roads are clear today.
When I was checking in at the radiation center, I asked how many others didn't make it in yesterday. One of the secretaries said that a lot didn't and that they already had a few cancellations for tomorrow. The forecast is for more snow tonight and tomorrow. I'll wait until morning to make the decision of whether to leave the house or not. I hope the roads are OK, because I have an appointment with the oncologist after the radiation treatment, and then I want to meet my knitting friends at the coffee shop. That knitting group is my main social event each week.