Monday, May 16, 2011

Visitors

My brother and sister-in-law spent the weekend with me. They arrived around midday on Thursday and left after breakfast this morning. We didn't really do much - just talked. They came to help me celebrate my 70th birthday, which is actually tomorrow. Jim also wanted to pick my brain a bit about our younger years. 

The cat enjoyed their visit, as well, because Judy played with her, which is something that I don't do.

We picked Lexi up from school on Friday, and went to a reception at the Art Guild Friday evening. (Another good exhibit of the work of Purchase Area artists.)

Sunday we went to church and then had dinner at Olive Garden. I wanted to drive past the Paducah flood wall so they could see the murals that have been added since their last visit, but the streets were blocked off because of the flood.

No comments: