Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sleepy day

I don't know why I'm so sleepy today; I slept well enough last night.

My first stop this morning was at the Purchase Cancer Group to get my port flushed at 9:45. Then I mailed a bill payment and went to Grace Church. Since the service is not until noon, I sat on one of the benches in the garden and did some knitting. But I got very sleepy, so I laid my head over on the wall beside me and dozed. Eventually, someone said, "Adele, it's ten to." It was Blaine, the sexton, who knew I was there for the noon service. So I got up and went into the church.

After service, I went to Panera to meet my knitting friends. I left there about 4 pm and drove home. I was sleepy on the drive, as well, but not so much that I felt it was dangerous. Now I am very sleepy again, so I think I'll crawl in bed early.

No comments: