Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Scarves


Three more 'random' scarves, although none of these are truly random. In the middle one, reds and purples alternate, and in the other two, I've mostly stuck with the ROY G BV sequence of primary and secondary colors. Now I'm tired of knitting (blasphemy!), and have switched to reading. Just reread The House of the Seven Gables after about 50 years. It was one I selected off the reading list in high school. Of course, I didn't remember anything about it, so it was like reading something entirely new. Now I think I'll read The Odyssey of Homer - I never did read the whole thing. I may not be able to make it through that much verse.
I got word on Monday that a cousin died Sunday night. He was six years younger than I am - much too young to die. Sure didn't help the rotten mood that the steroids had me in.

No comments: