Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's blooming?

I tried to load pictures of dogwood, iris, bleeding heart, hosta (not blooming yet, of course, but growing well), lilac, and even dandelion, but got an error. Things are really very pretty around here. The bald cypress trees are starting to turn green, but the black walnut still looks dead. I finished the first mowing yesterday and started the second. I hope to be able to do more today, but right now that doesn't look very likely.

Medical

Tuesday was my monthly visit to the oncologist. Things are stable, so I continue the same medication regime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your posts. I live in western NC and while spring has been cool and slow in coming, it is truly beautiful now with iris, redbud, dogwoods and azaleas in all their glory. I hope you continue to have good reports and great times with your knitting and your family. Kaye