Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fourth Grade Science

A few weeks ago, Lexi's class was learning about volcanoes. The made their own, using a soup can in the middle. At school, they 'erupted' them with baking soda, vinegar and red food coloring. Alyssa helped Lexi make this one. I didn't see it after the eruption. According to Lexi, the class had great fun with this project.

I didn't go out all weekend, so yesterday was the first time I saw the daffodils beside the driveway blooming. That looks soooo good!

I saw the oncologist yesterday for the first time in about two months (I had canceled an appointment during out snow storm). Everything seems OK. He ordered a bit more lab work. I'll see him again in six weeks - it will be April by then! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking volcano.

I am eagerly awaiting my first glimpse of a daffodil. It will be a wonderful sight!!!

Renee

Anonymous said...

Smart you, staying indoors! The weekend was cold and dreary! Glad your oncol gave a good report.
Take care of you and hope to see you Wed!
LisaG