Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Mowing

I did some of the mowing on Sunday. It felt good to be out there in the sunshine. There's still a lot more to mow, but we'll get to it soon.

Yesterday was my monthly doctor's visit. She said that I'm responding well to the treatment, and she's glad that I'm tolerating the drugs well. The steroid causes edema, occasional slight dizziness, and shakiness, but that seems to be all. From now on I will only be taking the steroid for the first four days of each four-week treatment cycle, so most of the time I should be OK. And when we picked up the prescriptions at the drug store, we had a very pleasant surprise. I was expecting the same $280 as last month, but it was only $7.50.

Today is Tuesday, so I'll be going to The Ice House in Mayfield to knit. So it will be at least tomorrow before we do any more mowing. By the time we finish, it will be time to start again.

No comments: