Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Knitting from Stash

I've decided to join Wendy and Donna in knitting from my stash in 2007 - it could keep me busy much longer than that. The rules are here. There are some nice buttons there, as well, but I haven't figured out how to put one of them on my blog.

Today was Social Security day for me (third Wednesday of the month), so Dominic and I went shopping. First to Big Lots, who often have interesting, unusual things in their food section, then to Kroger for our big monthly grocery shopping. With my Kroger Plus Shopper's Card, I've saved almost $200 this year. As Dominic said, that's a month's worth of groceries.

We've been having very nice weather recently, but I think winter is back with us. It's 53 and cloudy. I know that doesn't sound cold to a lot of people, and if the sun were out it would be quite nice, but I'm cold.

No comments: