Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's kept me busy

I've been knitting baby blankets with Christian symbols on them. I'll take them to church tomorrow. I don't know if any babies will be baptised on Sunday when the bishop makes his annual visit or not, but I want the baptismal/christening blankets to be available if they are. There are a couple already there, I think. These are the two new ones:


The first one is off-white and the second is yellow, although it doesn't look like it here. The motifs don't show up well either. I'm not a good photographer.

Now that these are finished, I can get back to my other dozen projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. The families will be happy to have them.

Renee

Anonymous said...

You do the most lovely work! And are so generous!!! Some lucky baby!