Friday, December 23, 2011

Stocking no. 3

The day after I took the Lego Man stocking to Devin, I said to Sara that I supposed I should do something or Krya. She laughed and said, :"She wants the same angel that's on mine, but not the words. We've already had that conversation." (Nothng shy about that kid!) For this angel, I worked from the same chart that Carmen devised 25 years ago, but I'm sure I interpreted some things differently. I also don't have the same yarns I had than, and couldn't find what I wanted at either Michael's or Hobby Lobby. If I'd had time to mail-order yarn, I probably could have gotten exactly what I had in mind. As it is, working from my stash, the darker blue is cotton and the medium blue is linen. The light blue of the wings and all the others are acrylic, I think. I hope Kyra likes it.

Now I ned to get back to some other knitting.

No comments: