Friday, January 6, 2012

Phew, it stinks!

One day last week, I thought I had a plumbing problem. I was thinking there is no way I can hire a plumber. The next day, the odor was gone. On Sunday there was a little whiff of it again. When Sara and Reggie brought Rose to spend the night, I went outside with them. Then I knew the source of the bad odor - the paper mill at Wickliffe, about twenty miles north of me. That smell doesn't often travel this far; the atmospheric conditions need to be just right - or wrong.

Tuesday I went back to the oral surgeon for a follow-up visit. My mouth is healing well. He said the stitches will come out on their own, but he did have an assistant trim them a bit.

Since today is Epiphany, I put all the Christmas decorations away, so things are back to normal. I hadn't put much stuff out, so the un-decorating didn't take long.

No comments: