Tuesday, March 20, 2012

first yard work, 2012

Yesterday, when I took the trash down to the end of the driveway, I took along an empty trash bag and my 'reacher-grabber' device, and picked up trash that had blown over here from other people's places. There are some things that I couldn't reach, but I got most of it. I also picked up stuff from the ditch along the road. There were several fair-sized boxes that had been there since the big winds a week or so ago. The trash men took all of that away this morning.

I spent a couple of hours at the Mayfield Art Guild, knitting and talking with Mary, then did a few errands, and got home about 2:30. Shortly after that, Sara and Reggie came to get my lawn mowers to take them to the repair shop.  I hope the guy doesn't take too long to fix them - my weeds are growing well.

Sara said that Rose is doing well after her tonsilectomy last week; she went back to school today.

No comments: